This recently built large villa style self catering house near Glencoe is all on one level in its own large private grounds extending to nearly two acres. Great for self catering for a couple of families and very popular with family or group get togethers. Lots of ensuite bathrooms and lots of lounge space and an extra bonus of a games room with pool and table tennis tables makes this an ideal self catering house for touring Glencoe, Fort William, Oban and the Highlands of Scotland.
Wildwood Farmhouse from the front with the games room with pool and table tennis tables on the right
Comfy second lounge with 50" TV and dvd player with patio doors to large garden.
- Entrance hall way with porch with umbrellas, shoe racks, spare bulbs and extra linen
- Twin bedded (luxury zip and link so can be made as super king size) bedroom with disabled/ mobility access shower room. Two huge built in wardrobes with ample coat hangers. 32” TV with freeview.
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room and wc. Built in wardrobe.
- Triple bedroom with three full size single beds. Built in wardrobe.
- Double bedroom.
- Family bathroom with full size bath with Mira shower.
- Luxury second large lounge area with four leather sofas and leather chair. 50” TV with free Sat and a dvd player. Ipod docking station. Ample selection of books, cds and dvds. Separate French doors leading into front garden area.
- Twin bedded room (luxury zip and link so can be made as super king size) with ensuite shower and WC.
- Huge square metre open plan farmhouse kitchen and dining area and second lounge area. Kitchen with dishwasher, separate hob and halogen hob. Every conceivable thing you will need for your holiday including bread maker, toasted sandwich maker, kettle, toaster, two microwaves, lots of crockery, pans, glasses and cutlery. Separate door leading to outside front garden and decking area.
- Second lounge area with comfy leather reclining sofas with 42” flat screen tv with Sky, freeview, dvd player, an ipod docking hi fi system.
- Purpose built hand made dining table with seating for eleven.
- Separate utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer with its own door leading to outside drying area. The oil fired central heating boiler is in this room so makes a good area for drying boots and waterproofs.
- Separate toilet.
- Oil fired thermostatically controlled central heating with radiators throughout the property and the ensuite bathrooms having heated towel rails. Pressurised hot water system with power showers.
- Free WiFi throughout property with unlimited broadband.
- Telephone for use with honesty box.Tea, coffee, and sugar sachets, toilet roll, washing up liquid as well as all electricity and heating costs, bed linen and towels included in the price.
Availability for Wildwood Farmhouse
- Lots of car parking and own large private grounds of nearly two acres.
- Raised outside wooden decking area with ample tables and chairs and barbecue area.
- Two storey brick built double garage converted into games room with 8 foot slate bed pool table, table football and table tennis table.
- Cycle charity Sustrans have built a tarred cycle path which runs past the bottom of the garden. Bikes can be stored in the games room to make the most of the path which runs to Glencoe and Kentallen and is great for walks or cycles.
- Forestry commission walks start 200 metres away and are well signposted.